My Work for Sale
Resources for Artists
- If you're new to selling your artwork at art shows, this guide is incredibly helpful.
- CatPrint literally changed my life. They are the online printer that I use for all of my custom card and print orders, and the quality of their products, their pricing, and their customer service are all outstanding. Oh, and did I mention that they keep foster cats in their office, and have raised thousands of dollars to help animals in need through their CatPrint Cares discount program? Definitely check them out if you're interested in printing anything, from greeting cards to business cards.
- Chicago Artist Resource
- This site is sort of a one-stop shop of opportunities for Chicago artists.
- Edgewater Artists
- Art organization in Chicago's Edgewater neighborhood.
- Juried Art Services
- Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators
- If you're serious/curious about becoming a children's book illustrator, I would recommend considering becoming a member. They send you a wonderful newsletter six times a year, a copy of the The Book (their essential guide to publishing for children), and other helpful info and materials. You can also display your work online on their site, which authors peruse to find illustrators for their books. Yes, I'm a member (though I am still in the process of editing my profile and gallery--to be completed by Jan 1, 2017, don't judge, it's the holidays and I'm busy).
- Register to get announcements and apply for art shows throughout the US.